Discovery Picosecond Laser
& How It Works?
The latest technology in laser for tattoo removal and highly known in Malaysia. It helps remove almost all colours and is suitable for all skin types.
Laser tattoo removal is the clinically-proven method of removing tattoo effectively and safe.
The production of ultra-short (picosecond) pulses of the precise wavelengths of light energy best designed to shatter tattoo ink into small particles.
Immune systems carry the particles away, causing tattoo to fade and then disappear.
A tattoo is a form of body modification where a design is made by inserting ink, dyes and pigments, either indelible or temporary, into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment. The American Academy of Dermatology distinguishes five types of tattoos.
- Traumatic Tattoo – natural particles with colour enter the skin due to injuries
- Amateur Tattoo – use single colour ink which is applied in varying depth
- Traditional Professional Tattoo – using traditional ink with different colour and uniform depth
- Modern Professional Tattoo – using modified inks or colours
- Cosmetic Tattoo – medical tattoo which similar to skin colour
About Tattoo Removal
Frequently Asked Questions
Average is 3 to 7 sessions. There are multiple factor that affect effectiveness like colour, how old is the tattoo, ink location, individual immune system and so on.
We will apply numb cream before procedure so the pain is minimal and acceptable. Compare to conventional Q switch laser, picosecond laser give you minimal pain due to its high photoacoustic effect.
Yes you can. Tattoo removal with discovery pico laser give you minimal downtime. You are allowed back to your normal daily life routine post laser treatment.